Tekton DIs or Legacy Focus SEs?

I saw on the forum the huge discussion of the Tekton DI speakers after I had been looking at them and the Legacy Focus SEs. I have upgraded my components to many Agoner's advice and I'm now running a Parasound Halo A-21 with a Mac C48 pre, all pushing B&W 802 Matrix 3 speakers. While I love my 802s, I'm frustrated with the lack of rock performance they produce, Jazz is definitely more their forte! Can any of you Agoners who've heard or owned both help me with this dilemma so I can push the button on one of these obviously awesome speakers???Thanx!

Steve

128x128cohicks4
Guys heard the Tektons at 2 different setups they are on the warm side of neutral not a bad thing they do not have the treble detail of an amt or ribbon type tweeter but compared to many speakers  which can be too anaylitical Eric did a fantastic job of voiceing the speakers.

Warm means softer treble more pronounced mids. Again two different setups same conclusion.,

Great speakers and a great deal.

It will just depend on what you value between these two superb speakers.

If you want your jaw to hit the floor listen to the Legacy with a nuprime amp the combo is freaking amazing brings out the bass & dynamics.

Add tube pre & viola.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor Nj
Well your opinion differs from mine on the DI voicing. It is certainly not warm in the least. It is more on the neutral continuum . But, great to read different takes.  Warm speakers include AZ Crescendo and Harbeth 40.1s, both of which I owned. I now own the DIs and they are certainly not warm like these others. I suppose it is all relative to one’s experience with a wide range of speakers. 
Bill (grannyring),
Agree às we both know  audio opinions are by default relative and subjective. Different listeners will have varying impressions, goes with the territory so to speak. This is exactly why if at all possible you have to hear these speakers or any audio product when the opportunity exists.
Charles
"Based on my listening the sound can really change depending on the chosen amplifier. " This is true of all speakers. 
The voicing of speakers is to a large extent dependent upon the rest of the system components and cabling. No one can tell you the innate character of the speaker if they have only heard it in one system.