Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
HI David,
Unfortunetly I had to delay shipping while I'm out of town and the amp won't arrive until late Tuesday. Aric says it sounds amazing and I'm looking forward to hearing it myself. I'll definitely be sharing my impressions later this week. 

Hopefully our SE's will be shipping soon so I can put the final touch on my system. 
Just loving my DI speakers so much. Listening to music, all kinds of music, and experiencing new levels of realism. I hear voice inflections, details, recording space nuances and lyrics with newfound levels of resolution and realism. What is most enjoyable to me is the fact that all this “new”information is served up in a natural and unforced manner.

I also must admit that at times I crank up the music much louder than I have in years to marvel at the bass and dynamic impact. I feel like a teenager at times cranking it up just for the sonic experience. Ha! The bass is remarkable really. The speaker’s ability to hold it all together when played very loudly is stunning. Just a fun and engaging speaker all at the same time.

They are also fully engaging at very low volume. My current rig does explosive dynamics and engaging, low level listening with equal proficiency.  
Hey Tom,

I believe you are in for a real sonic "treat" with your customized SET 300b amplifier from Aric.  We talked last week and after he told me what parts you guys put into it and what he was hearing doing testing/burn-in you wouldn't be disappointed!

Bill,
I was listening last night until the late hours (gotta love having a dedicated room.  My wife says that was the main reason we built this house 3 yrs ago!).  In spite of my electrolytic caps, etc. I still had a big smile on my face.  My enthusiasm for this speaker has not waned one bit.  It does so much right and so little wrong it is tough to beat.  I can only imagine how yours are sounding with all the upgrades.  Really glad you are enjoying them so much.
Thanks again for sharing your crossover upgrade. I do expect I will venture down that road after a long period of pondering the options (my norm).
P.S.  I chuckled when you admitted to cranking things up a bit.  I can go one better (or worse)--I'll admit to hauling out some of my Telarc recordings not of music, but rather T. Rex invading my audio room.  Holy crap.  The DI's didn't flinch.
It is now about 3 weeks, 3 emails, 2 phone calls and I have not been able to make contact with Eric either via email or phone he is always too busy. The girl who answers the phone is polite but is unable to answer my questions.
However, she would take my order...

ozzy