I Find Primalunas Ugly. How about You? Is there an alternative?

The curved cage on Primaluna amplifiers is extremely ugly. Their shiny cases do not help. Visually, they are worse than forgettable. I like the look of Line Magnetic amps, but they sound terrible. Is there a decent alternative?
defiantboomerang
The thing is, Primalunas offer a lot of options that many other amps do not. They are auto biased, you can use a multitude of tubes, they are remote controlled. They have high quality parts inside, etc.

I haven't really found comparable options in other tube amps, if they are matched on one thing, they lack something else, and so on. 
i would recomend you the elekit amp and pre amp, less money for a great equipment!! made in japan.
I used to own some Hegel gear that I thought was ugly but it sounded very good. I sucked it up because I liked the sound. Then I had the misfortune of listening to a class A  Accuphase amp and that was the end of the Hegel (and luckily not my marriage). This is the first time in 30 years I haven't thought about audio at all. I happen to think this Accuphase gear is stunning and timeless but if it wasn't, I'd still own it. If the Primaluna Dialogue HP is as good as they say it is, I wouldn't think twice about buying one. The praise is too hard to ignore. Do you have small children so the cage would be required? My kids are all older so the cage would be in the box it came in for me.
@donjr 

Were you bothered by the fact discovered by JA in the Stereophile -- that the Hegel amp he analyzed did not have good thermal management? 
Looks like Jadis has a nice little integrated. I haven't heard it.

Jim

Dealer, not for Jadis