Pathos Classic One MKiII vs. my separates

I have been thinking of downsizing my rig by going back to a hybrid integrated amplifier. I currently use a Jolida Fusion preamp with a BEL 1001 MK V amp to drive a pair of Esoteric MG 10 speakers (87dB sensitive, 6 ohms nominal dropping to 3.8 somewhere below 2000ohms).  I enjoy the Jolida/BEL combo, change is just for the downsize. I like the idea of tube pre/SS output of hybrid integrateds, having owned a Vincent in the past.  The Pathos is currently on offer here on AG. Asking for thoughts from members with knowledge of the Pathos. Thanks.
mesch
The Pathos arrives safely and in great working order. I haven't yet listened to it enough to determine it's character referenced against my separates.  Will get back to all once I am more familiar. 

Any suggestions for tube rolling?
Yes, I recently acquired a matched pair of Matsushita-National 7DJ8 tubes (made in Japan) from a seller over at AudioMart. I only have a few hours on them, however they sound really good. The tubes they replaced are rare Valvo Cca’s, expensive and great sounding, but I am liking the 7DJ8’s!

Glad you got the Pathos ...

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649352753-matsushitanational-7dj8-tubes/

Just wanted to get back to say how much I enjoy the Pathos II. Very smooth sounding, solid bass, and great soundstage. May entertain the purchase of another to mono the pair. Not sure the need, since system is in a 12 x 15 x 8 foot room.  Near field listening.  

Mensch, I'm very happy to hear you like your Pathos.  I really enjoy them monblocked, but my room is much larger.  I do know that two of them gives you power to spare and an even fuller sound. It all depends on what you need.
Thanks rudge. I am not in any hurry to change anything in my system until I sell the separate pre and amp.