Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@facten

Its very easy, you buy a percentage gauge meter, record the sound and it calculates a percentage. Not rocket science dude. :P
aniwolfe " Not rocket science dude. "

pardon me for asking the question - smartass
Granny ring  I like the fact you have experience with possibilities 
With upgrades and not sugar coating the truth. Putting things in perspective the DI,are great for the money. The New $6500
SE version has a better driver complement ,and decent crossover parts but nothing Special Erik gets mad when asked ,because 
Doesnot put much $$ into the crossover ,and average and I am sure the average parts are ok clarity caps,  but which ones ? 
Personally if you are buying them there should be top wiring options ,and at least a reference capacitor, cross over package 
For I can tell you without reservation the crossover being the heart 
Of a speaker ,and please remember with all these drivers decent 
Wave core, and  better woofers they are 2-3% distortion,  compared with top scan speaker ,seas, Accuton, they are not as refined no matter how good the design .They are a very good speaker and great deal.I give credit where do,But do not compare with a marten,
Wilson YG,Magico these are in another league - Period precision 
Instruments this is why they cost big bucks the drivers many times more expensive and Accurate under 1% ,the cabinets are totally inert. The adverts are a bit over the top. I am just being honest 
I heard the latest Wilson Alexx 2 weeks ago .$110k but Fantastic.
If I had the money I would buy them. Having owned a Hifi store in the past hand built precision audio  has its place ,just as very expensive cars. The Double impacts,SE and flagship are all very 
Good to excellent and several times over in $$ value. This is honest and the truth .I have had systems approaching 6 figures..
Top systems are just a bit better at everything and more refined 
I will leave it at that if you like the Double impact buy em great deal .