Looks like a new Magnepan speaker is coming!!!

This is going to be REALLY COOL!  

Can't wait to hear it...

https://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=mug&m=227930

128x128mofimadness
i would just want to buy the Bass panels.

That would be a excellent way to add more bass to existing Maggie setups. If they could be used with other speakers, I wonder if Magnepan will offer them separately?

Also, they haven't said or showed how the panels hookup.  Maybe an external crossover, or someway the mid/tweet panels wire into the bass panels.  Will be interesting to see how they have done it.
I love Maggies.....except they don't last long.  They self-delaminate after a few years....(5 or so)   Maybe the brand new ones are using a different Dupont(?) product...I would hope.
Magnepan has changed to a different glue. The delamination problems of the past are just that.
I have owned several maggi, sizes and  why cant they make a completed Spesker
They all ways have cheap resistors, and capacitors, as well as wiring. I always upgraded the caps and resistors to start with Quality  a $70 cap not $7
And munforf ,mills or Duelund resistor , as well as fuses. And why must you always have yo buy a me stand in a $5or $10k+ Loudspeaker. A Se option 
To be right would be a instant success .  Just look at the Magnestand mods in Pa.
I have been doing my own mods for years and it is just shocking when you know 
From your customers all the weaknesses .from decade to decade and just keep 
Doing the same old thing . Most people Donot,or cannot upgrade their speakers. 
A totally hotrodded model from say a 1.7 on up not only makes a lot of sense 
But would generate s lot of sales ,and make a Lot of Maggi owners Very happy.