Paradigm speakers

Does anyone know why Paradigm speakers do not get many reviews in most audiophile magazines or websites with all the awards they have. I was told by a dealer that they've been bought a few years back and quality isn't the same. Any feedback on their Prestige 85f speakers and do they require much break in time? 
How do these compare to Revel performa line ,Dynaudio, Focal and Golden Ear. 
Also before a speaker is broke in around 100 or 200 hours can they be damaged by playing loud or does break in matter as far as pushing them or playing loud. On the same note will speakers play a little louder after break in period ?

Thanks for your replies. 
lnitm
4425, After more and more listening I think you are correct, Revel much smoother, more cohesive sound and more life like to actual voicing. I had Paradigm Monitor 11 and for the money they sounded great, seems Prestige is not as cohesive though better drivers and more clarity. 
As you know Troy, I know a lot about speakers, especially Paradigms and how you push them on people relentlessly on this forum. I hear them as on the bright side. I am not the only one.
Grgr4blu, we don't push the Prestiges they are very good speakers, actually for $3,000k the 75F and 85F  are very nice speakers, so are the Kef R 700 and 900 in that price range. If you like to rock out these are great speakers. 

The Prestiges are voiced for clean, dynamic sound with tight deep punchy bass, they are not laid back they can sound fanatastic if you match them correctly. 

We actually prefer the Dali Rubicon at $6k and the Legacy Focus Sig at $7,000.00 over the Prestige series. If you like Movies the Prestiges are fantastic. 

The Prestige series is a good value for dollar system which does somethings very well, big soundstage, deep tight bass, and a lot of clarity.

The Personas are a different animal they are a remarkable acchievements and compete with much more expensive market leaders, the Prestiges are not  in that same vain. As good as most of the speakers in that price range, but they have their strengths as well as their weaknesses.

Again you speak without having ever been to my store, and actually working with me. Your observations are based on not liking my salesmenship, if you had ever worked with me you would see how I craft my systems. 

We tend to focus on hybrid systems, great cables, power conditioning, warmer sounding digital, and carefully matching the client's sonic flavors and preferences  to our products hence our large selection in each price range. 

As per break in, play any speakers at moderate volume for 2-4 days, and then play bass heavy music at a big greater volume and the speakers will sound optimum. They will get a bit more refinded and the bass will get even better. 

Dave owner
Audio Doctor NJ