Wine, audio, and music. How many of us Aphiles enjoy wine when listening to music?

Along with that, are you a member of a wine club and if so, which one? 
128x128grannyring
Ooooh - '82 First Growths  -  can I come over and play?

Wine is wonderful, serious listening is better, but I think they are mutually exclusive. For non-serious listening, as at a party, though - Burgundy and North Rhone by preference.
Like Cedargrover, I find that more than a glass of wine affects my hearing. I end up turning the volume up more and more as I imbibe until I'm deep into a Party of One and not really listening to the music anymore! So I limit myself to one glass unless I just playing background music with company present. 
Like jond, I'm in the wine business. Have been for the last 35 years. 

Does wine complement music?  Yup. 

I spend way more on audio than I do on wine simply because I get my vino cheap. 

JJ Prum Kabinett with Joni Mitchell. 

Any Port with Tom Waits. Or a good rye whiskey. 

Music doesn't require alcohol to be enjoyed, but it doesn't hurt, either. 

I like the smell of marijuana at concerts even though I haven't partaken in 40 years. It just seems right. 

Last week I listened to Weather Report's "Heavy Weather" whilst absent-mindedly sipping on a domestic Sauvignon Blanc and was thrown back decades when I remembered that the first time I heard the record I was listening to it with a now departed friend, drinking a domestic Sauvignon Blanc. In August. In his backyard. I probably would have had a somewhat similar flashback with just the record alone, but the wine galvanized, and improved the recollection by adding another dimension to it. 

Mateus Rosè, anyone?
I was also in the wine and spirits business for many years, now retired- ye haa!  It is not overrated!

I enjoy a nice glass of wine while enjoying some tunes.  I also like an excellent bourbon on occasion.  

It is curious how my mood changes with my choice of drink - beer for The Allman Bros or Govt. Mule, Wine for Cowboy Junkies or Natalie Merchant, preferably a nice Italian blend, and bourbon for well, everything!

Cheers!
Very interesting how the type music and wine or other drink choice have synergy.