All in one solution for bedroom system. Suggestions from all appreciated.

I have Salk Song3 speakers that i need an integrated to power. I think I will be plugging my MacBook pro into it for Roon/Tidal listening.  Solid State is my preference because I'm a low maintenance type. The right preamp/amp combo might work also. I thought Audio Alchemy would serve me but I don't want many pieces. Anything from a few hundred dollars to $5000. Suggestions please.

128x128bubba12
I looked up the NuPrime. It would serve my purpose. I'll do some more research. Thank you.

Sounds like a Hegel Rost would be a perfect match. Disclosure: we're a Hegel dealer. However, there are a number of similar options such as the Simaudio Ace and many more that would have plenty of power for those speakers with good built-in DACs, etc.
Hegel and Sim Audio are excellent. You bought my Ushers, right? How are you? If i go with Hegel I will definitely touch base. 
I may have you mixed up with a guy that goes by Everest here in the U.S. I have been intrigued by both brands though.
Sorry, you have the wrong guy. We're a dealer in Canada. I hope you find a good match. I believe your speakers are supposed to be an easy drive, so you have lots of options.