Best fuses for under $50?

I need six of them for a power amp therefore I need something more economical...  say $50 or less. Any suggestions?

robertsong
Nonoise, to be sure it’s clear the caution I was expressing just above pertains not only to avoiding the possibility of blowing a fuse, but to avoiding the possibility of other damage to the equipment, or degradation of its long-term reliability, that may be much more serious.

I make a point of not even turning my computer or TV set on for at least 30 seconds or so after turning them off.

Regards,
-- Al
Al, I do the same. You should see how long I take to drive away once I start my car. I still shudder when I see someone start their car and immediately drive off. That engine won't last for long.

All the best,
Nonoise
Inrush currents from moment of switch on, can cause a fuse to be weakened by many said inrush turn on’s, to a point of blowing one day, here's a visual proof.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/0uqWX.jpg

Cheers George
Just as a note, I had a high current B&K amp a long time ago.  It tended to blow fuses, and it turned out to be an IEC cord that was really loose on the IEC connection end.  If the power cord plugs do not have a good tight connection, it can sometimes arc and cause the fuse to blow.