Sarah Vaughan....Best Performances and Recordings

Sarah Vaughan is often mentioned in the same breadth as Ella and Billie. I have several really good recordings/performances of the latter but none of Sarah Vaughan's work on LP. Can someone point me to a few great titles I should get? Skip any that would not rate highly for sound quality as this, for me, is crucial to the overall enjoyment of the performance. Thanks!
dodgealum
Met Ms. Vaughan in the lobby of the Executive House hotel in Chicago. I was about 8 years old. Maybe this was the same period (early 60's) when she recorded at Mr. Kelly's (in Chicago)? Very pretty Lady!
Sarah Vaughan with Clifford Brown, 1954

Sarah at her prime.

I have a Japanese reissue SACD (single layer) that is sublime. Never found a decent copy of the LP (that wasn't priced in the 1,000's $/. 
Hey great suggestions...love this place! Tablejockey--not sure what "gizmo" you are referring to but my table is a "one off" collaboration with Mat and Harry that has some unique features. The 3D-10 gimbaled arm is just coming online--mine is from the first production run. I had a unipivot 3D-10 and there are very good reasons to consider the gimbaled version. Happy to comment further if you are interested.
dodgealum,

Your system has improved so much in recent years, I don't recognize it. Nicely done!

I was lucky enough to find a complete collection of "The Pablo Years" in mint++ condition. Excellent recordings, beautifully performed. If you can find one at a decent price, you might want to jump on it.

Best regards,
Dan
One of my favorite all time recordings;

Gershwin Live!
Sarah Vaughan and Los Angeles Philharmonic with Michael Tilson Thomas

If you like Sarah and Gershwin you can't do much better.