Focal Scala Utopia V1 vs Competition in 2017

Hi

I have received a very tempting offer from our dealer of a traded in Scala Utopia V1 for 10k USD. Knowing that it has been released 9 years ago. 

How is the Scala V1 doing compared to the existing speaker market for maximum of 10k? Is the Sopra considered more advanced since it's relatively newer with the recent Focal research development? 

I really don't know if this is a steal bargain or getting rid of a not so good Utopia model. 

Please help 
128x128emerald
purchase is done. 

In my system, my cables, my power and my room acoustics. I am an extremely happy owner for the next 5 years. All I would care about now is to find a well matched speaker cables that bests my Audioquest Meteor. 

Looking at Siltech Prince at this point. 
Congrats on your new Scalas, I originally compared V2's to Sopra 2 and massively preferred the Scala.

I have a Devialet driving a pair of Focal Utopia Diablo's and having tried a large range of speaker cables found the Analysis Plus Solo Crystal 8 to be the best.  Nordost were awful.  The enormous differences in cables I've heard lead me to beleive there are better but the cost will jump significantly!  On the 'to try' list is Lessloss C-Marc, Siltech, Crystal and Elrod.  All double or quadruple the AP prices.

I'm using the latest version of ROON with AIR built-in and have found direct over wifi to sound best.
@emerald 

Congrats on the speakers.  

There's really no way to tell what cables will work best with a particular setup.  Best option is to work with your local dealers or set up an account with the Cable Co and try out various brands until you find the one that makes you happy.