Intigrated Amp Dilemma

A little background:

I am currently using a Parasound Halo Integrated amp driving a pair of Golden Ear Triton 2 speakers. I noticed when getting the volume up to a really good level, the amp strains a bit and the sound gets thin.  I am talking at most 93-95db but usually I listen at less than 87db.

Very shortly, I will be moving my Golden Ear Triton 1 speakers into the system where the Triton 2 speakers resides as I am taking delivery of the new GE References in a week or two. I do not think the bigger Triton 1 speakers will be a great match with the Parasound integrated, I will probably sell the Triton 2 speakers.

I am thinking of buying a better sounding integrated with a bit more power and more reserve power. I would need 3 line inputs (single ended) and a built in dac. I am NOT interested in any Class D amps. I want to keep it around 5-6K new Can I be pointed in the right direction please?

Thank you!

128x128stereo5
use the halo as a preamp to drive the parasound a21.  it stays in class A mode much longer than the hint.  
Don't want to do that.  I have separates in my main system.  I want this system to use an integrated.  I am currently looking at a Cary  SI-300.2D 300wpc  integrated amp.
Highly recommend McIntosh MA7900. Meets your requirements and plays well with GE speakers.
Well, the bottom line is the Parasound integrated amp is not straining as stereo5 supposes. 

Again, what does "thin sounding" sound like?