Small but high quality integrated

Looking for a small size but high quality solid state integrated to drive Castle Stirling II speakers--91db efficient.
These are really great speakers built in Skipton England and I am looking to make a large upgrade from a Rega Brio R.
I have no more patience for many boxes, cables, power cords etc.
Any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
nystereo
It's hard to get anyone in Audiogon land to comment on Densen, which I am looking hard at right now myself. I recently heard a B-175 Plus and as a guy living with a pretty decent tube amp for the past 15 years was simply lost in the sound I was hearing. I came on here to see what you all think of the Densen amps and this category was my exact question and you all talk about every amp under the sun but the ones being asked about! 

So, NYSTEREO, what did you ever find out? 
I had 2 Densen amps that I bought for $200 bucks off a guy who was
moving to Germany . One had about 100 hours use, one was new in box.

Well made and good sounding . I gave both to new immigrants moving to Twin Cities . Strange to say one was from NE China and one from Taiwan ! Both loved Classical music . Gave one a pr of Totem Dreamcatcher’s
the other a pr of Omega XR .
That was about 18 months ago and all is going well with both .
schubert, its refreshing to see the spirit of generosity is (still) alive in our beloved country. What goes around comes around and I hope you receive in ten fold of what you give.
Thanks kalali.
 But as I'm over 80 and not in best of health with no family to give anything to, they were really doing me a favor to be honest .
God bless .

Among modern units I like Bel Canto 300i. Very small, powerful and naturally sounding amp.