Tube Integrated Amp to Drive Floorstanding Speakers?

forgive me, but i'm a relative newbie to audiophile concepts.  i am looking to build a 2 channel system for music that i can grow with.  currently i have a VPI Prime, Soundsmith MKIII cart.   I'm using a vintage kenwood KA-9100 driving Elac Uni F bookshelf speakers for my office.   

in the future, i plan on a listening room of 15x20, give or take.    I am intrigued by integrated tube amps - looking at all sorts, including PrimaLuna, VPI 299d, etc.   but these amps have lower WPC outputs.   I'd like to grow into a floorstanding set, something like the Monitor Gold, KEF R-series or PBS Imagine T3 range.    My tastes range from Classical to Classic Rock.   i do not blast music by any means.    Is an integrated tube amp (35-40 wpc) sufficient and will it leave room to grow?   ideally i'd like a home threater bypass should i decide to add TV that into the mix
mjb87062017
If you don't need the headphone outputs...then you dont need to even bother with the Premium HP, just get the Premium, save $1000 for tubes, it's the same amplifier without the headphone option, less tubes to worry about also.

I saw info on a Wells Audio Int - "Majestic'. SS with all the amenities for $3500. a strong damping factor too so less eff speakers, and or dipping IMp curves could be addressed well so the bottom end remains solid.

voiced closely to what tube amps yeild harmonically.
Just a thought. be well.
Manley Stingray ipod ,great all around intergrated.Easy to bise,tube roll,nice headphone amp,and yes easy to listen to streaming.Great fexiblety in hookups with a sub out.The only thing I wish it had is a phono.It controls bass nice and voices are from heaven.It powers my Usher 6371's very well.
If you do not blast music by any means, a tube integrated of medium power will be plenty. Or get a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium power amp, and a Transformer Volume Control passive preamp.

The PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium can sound like anything, since it has 48 combinations to try, not including tube brands.

If folks' KT-120s have glare, switch to triode.