Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Good day to everybody.
Well I might as well join the party. I have been following Tekton threads for 2 months now with increasing amazement at the seemingly universal praise for the performance of the rainbow of speakers from this company. Whoever the detractors are from actual auditioning of these products appear to be well underground (if any).
Ever since I downsized my main rig in the early 90's I have enjoyed  Spendor SP-1's as my reference, and it's obvious at this stage of the game that I rarely change gear unless a component gets sick or like in this case it becomes overwhelming what a great performance/value is before me. I no longer believe that the SP-1's will be my final speaker.
My room is very similar to Nonoise's in dimensions being 11x15x8. It is a dedicated room with many GIK traps, custom traps, and 80s.f. of diffusers. I listen exclusively to Redbook c.d. and love listening to Loreena McKennitt, some New Age, 70's and 80's rock and roll, and rarely need the walls to shake.
Any advice as to which rainbow color you feel is right for my needs would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
       LP

Loreena sounds heavenly on my DI's. Along with the Chieftains, the Wailin' Jennys and all my other fav female artists.

I don't know what your budget is LP but getting the most expensive Tekton you can afford isn't a bad way to go. I had their Enzo's before getting the DI's and loved them. I bet the Enzo 2.7's are sweet having the same tweeter array as the DI's  but if you can afford the extra grand the DI's are hard to beat.  Of course there are the DI SE's, mini Ulfberhts and the Ulfberhts if you really want to stretch the budget! 

Ive heard the Lores, Enzo's , DI's, Enzo XL's and Pendragons......differences between them? Definitely. But not a bad sound in the bunch......with the DI's definitely the best of the ones I've heard. I almost don't want to hear the Ulfberhts......I'll fall in love with them and can't afford them!
Hi, guys. Tekton the Shill (or just plain troll) aside, yeah, I’m still quite interested. I currently have B&W 803N, and I’m pretty happy with them. But, they are almost 20 years old, and I would like to consider something new. They can be a little bright at times, and can have a touch of midrange forward sound. I surely don’t want to spend the $10k or more to get newer B&Ws. I can’t afford to spend that kind of money. I got the 803s used. Maybe I should consider some used 803Diamond for something less than $5k. My worry with that option is that I use a Primaluna HP integrated, and I know some B&W speakers can be power hungry. I think I have adequate power, but could lose lots of dough if it’s not enough.

If they are as good as you all say, the Tekton line is attractive. What is hardest for me is the lack of any information, even on Eric’s site about the differences in the speakers. If I want a mid or full tower, how do I know which to choose? Other than tech specs, every page contains the same hyperbole. Does anyone have any sort of description that helps to show the difference between all of the lines? Someone should really help him make his website more user friendly, with descriptive terms to show differences in models.

My info gathering seems to point me toward Electron. DI seems like a huge speaker, and potentially a huge wall of sound. I want something a bit more elegant in appearance and quality of sound than that. But, maybe I should consider Impact... or Brilliance... or Pendragon... or Enzo... or Lore Reference... or what? How would I possibly know? I don’t have the option to order multiple pairs, and return the ones I don’t want. That would easily cost over $1k. And, if I ask here on AG, most will recommend the one they have (or heard).

Stumped in MN. If anyone is in MN and would be willing to share a bit of listening time, I’ll buy the beverages and head right over!
Hi Mac, One thing I know is that the D.I.'s would be the largest model I will choose from with for sure the upgrade package. But I'm most concerned about a match for my room. I fear that they are too large for my listening room. So my question is besides 1 octave, how do the D.I.'s performances differ from the smaller models.
I have to agree with Soundermn that for some shoppers additional information to clarify model suitability would really help.

LP 
Hmm,
The last time I checked I do believe the title of this thread is,

Tekton Double Impacts.