Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi, guys. Tekton the Shill (or just plain troll) aside, yeah, I’m still quite interested. I currently have B&W 803N, and I’m pretty happy with them. But, they are almost 20 years old, and I would like to consider something new. They can be a little bright at times, and can have a touch of midrange forward sound. I surely don’t want to spend the $10k or more to get newer B&Ws. I can’t afford to spend that kind of money. I got the 803s used. Maybe I should consider some used 803Diamond for something less than $5k. My worry with that option is that I use a Primaluna HP integrated, and I know some B&W speakers can be power hungry. I think I have adequate power, but could lose lots of dough if it’s not enough.

If they are as good as you all say, the Tekton line is attractive. What is hardest for me is the lack of any information, even on Eric’s site about the differences in the speakers. If I want a mid or full tower, how do I know which to choose? Other than tech specs, every page contains the same hyperbole. Does anyone have any sort of description that helps to show the difference between all of the lines? Someone should really help him make his website more user friendly, with descriptive terms to show differences in models.

My info gathering seems to point me toward Electron. DI seems like a huge speaker, and potentially a huge wall of sound. I want something a bit more elegant in appearance and quality of sound than that. But, maybe I should consider Impact... or Brilliance... or Pendragon... or Enzo... or Lore Reference... or what? How would I possibly know? I don’t have the option to order multiple pairs, and return the ones I don’t want. That would easily cost over $1k. And, if I ask here on AG, most will recommend the one they have (or heard).

Stumped in MN. If anyone is in MN and would be willing to share a bit of listening time, I’ll buy the beverages and head right over!
Hi Mac, One thing I know is that the D.I.'s would be the largest model I will choose from with for sure the upgrade package. But I'm most concerned about a match for my room. I fear that they are too large for my listening room. So my question is besides 1 octave, how do the D.I.'s performances differ from the smaller models.
I have to agree with Soundermn that for some shoppers additional information to clarify model suitability would really help.

LP 
Hmm,
The last time I checked I do believe the title of this thread is,

Tekton Double Impacts.
Soundermm,
Your frustration is understandable and has merit. I believe that the various Tektons sound as good as their owners say they do. However the website needs to be organized and provide specific and thorough description and pertinent specifications of each model.

In its current form there’s little information that gives potential buyers any idea of what significantly distinguishes one model from another particularly with the overlapping cost of a number of models.

I believe that hiring a professional to design and construct a a high caliber website worthy of the product quality is a wise direction to take. The site should reflect the quality of the speakers. 
Charles
Agreed Charles. They need a marketing/sales professional equal in quality to the sound and value represented in his line.  This is a must to take it to the next level for his company and free him up to innovate and create. I see a company on the verge of a big breakthrough and they are at the point where they must invest in marketing/sales talent to "take the hill" in a big way.