Finally absolutely satisfied with my system

Just wanted to share my satisfaction with the latest iteration of my setup. I wrote some posts here seeking advice on improving this or that component as I was not satisfied with my system, so I thought I’d share a positive experience.

For the past year and half I’ve been trying to build a pleasurable system for a desktop setup. I sit a significant amount of hours a day at my desk and listen to music throughout, so I wanted a great system that I could really enjoy music. I’ve changed 4 amps, 5 dacs, 5 speakers, and various other components (mostly buying and reselling here and other used gear platforms). Some changes brought improvements, some not, and some even degradation. Finally, I am not thinking about "upgrading" anything.

The system:
Exposure 2010S2D integrated
PMC DB1i
PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC
Foobar2000 on desktop PC, CD’s ripped to FLAC
Various aftermarket power cords (Furutech, DH Labs, Wireworld ... still tinkering with which cable to which component)
Mogami / KLE DIY RCA
Mogami W3103 12awg speaker wire

Listening at low volumes still has plenty of detail and high volume is not needed to enjoy the music, but at moderate volume level (7-8 o’clock) the sound is simply immersive and amazing. All my previous gear was more or less on the same "level" (atleast price-wise) as these units, so I can’t explain why the experience is so much better now.

The biggest difference was brought by the PMC speakers (moving from Neat Motive 3. The PMC may be a better match for near-field listening). The Exposure amp brought another huge dose of musicality (replacing a Creek 5350SE). The NuWave DSD DAC is definitely an improvement from my previous Hiface + DL3, but it brought a less significant change as the above 2.

That’s it..... going to listen to some music!
itsikhefez
Happy with your system last longer as long you not browsing here often 😀. too much temptation and curiosity here !
I hate to say this, but... Even though there are times when I am thrilled with my rig, when it seems everything is just right, a real goldilocks situation, there are times when things are less right.  Then, when I am thinking it just can't get any better without spending gobs of money, a small speaker position adjustment or a new cable will take things to an even better level.  But, really, enjoy your system!   
@bondmanp I know what you mean. I myself, have made some slight adjustments since this post :)
I am atleast happy that I didn't have the urge to replace any of the main components, but I did do some tweaking since such as adding a iFi iUSB and iPurifier between the PC and DAC, replaced the power cord connectors to Furutech Rhodium, in addition to a Rhodium fuse in the amp.
Subtle differences... not night and day though
chayro - I did.  My first "hi-fi" 'table was an entry-level Technics with Stanton pickup in 1976.  My current 'table is a modded Thorens TD-166MkII I bought new in 1984.  I run it with either an Ortofon OM-30 or a Denon 160 cartridge.  But man does not live by analog alone!