Golden ear triton 1 vs tekton double impact speakers

With so much positive information about both do you have a preference? Have you heard both?
tooth2th
@gdhal/@stereo5 ,
Your experiences are your own and hence I respect that. But I am looking at the Tekton Double Impact thread that is growing and also read the professional review @Hometheaterreview.com. Looks like the DIs replaced some $20k loudspeakers that the reviewers had.
I am thinking that maybe the DIs are a complete different ball game than the Tektons that you auditioned?
I heard Teajay's DI today with the MicroZOTL as a preamp and a Triode Lab 2A3 amplifier and it really is amazing. The speakers are an incredible bargain but they are huge! I cannot comment abut their technology but they are excellent. What makes them so tempting besides price is how efficient they are allowing the use of single ended triodes. The 2A3 amp made the system sublime. I have old Beveridge Electrostats so that should give you some reference of what I like. 
The system sounded very open and transparent. The timbres were just gorgeous! This is all IMHO.
 I really don't know the Goldenear Triton series except for shows. I thought they were also  dry impressive.  I don't think anyone could go wrong with either speaker. Just because one may have a preference of one speaker over the other takes nothing away from the speaker not chosen.
@milpai

Without my even trying to get into any king of "pissing contest" or having to "defend" anything here, please allow me to provide feedback to your latest post within this thread.

I too note the Tekton DI thread on the forum, and I can gather by all the positive comments that they are likely a good sounding speaking and perhaps more importantly a great overall value. And as for professional reviews, I have yet to see any professional review that doesn't have a lot of positive things to say about whatever it is he/she is reviewing.

As for Golden Ear, I'm willing to bet that for every satisfied Tekton DI owners, there are at least twice as many satisfied Golden Ear Triton One owners. While as you state it looks like the DIs replaced some $20k loudspeakers that the reviewers had - and I take you mean "bested" - I've seen reviews comparing the T1s to $50K loudspeakers and besting them. In fact, I personally have auditioned the Alta Statement Towers with an MSRP of $200K and prefer the sound of the T1.

Golden Ear has more accolades than perhaps any other speaker manufacturer. 
I had the Triton 2's a few years ago. I thought they were pretty good sounding. I replaced them with much more expensive Monitor Audio speakers. I just ordered the Tekton DI's so we'll see how they do.