Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I am intrigued by the DIs. Wish there was some dealer close by to go listen. Are these available in some wood veneers?
Milpai,

They do some good quality veneers at much added cost and wait.

You might contact them by email or phone.

Best,

Kenny.
Looks like some exciting times at Tekton. Does Eric ever sleep? Lots to respond to here.

Teajay, thanks for the update and keep us posted as the 300B gets more time on it. Also, thanks for the tweeter array explanation. That makes so much sense. I always wondered how Eric could make such an efficient four way speaker. Allowing the ring of tweeters to handle much of the midrange is definitely thinking outside the box. Kudo's to Eric. 

333jeffrey, you have the Ulfberhts on order? Sweet! Can't wait to hear your impressions. I find it hard that any speaker could be marginally better than the DI's but something tells me the Ulfberhts will be.......and that's saying A LOT!

vitop, thanks for sharing all that info. A mini Ulfberht already? The mad speaker scientist never stops! I don't know if anyone has ever heard the DI SE's or Ulfberhts and there's already a mini Ulfberht on the way. I am so content with my DI's I can't image getting another speaker but should I come into some extra money id love to try one of the Ulfberhts.

The BHK has very similar sound characteristics of the Linear Tube Audio MZ2. Super clear, detailed, fast, dynamic, great bass, holographic and musical. I'm hoping my new tubes arrive tomorrow so that I can start rolling. The DI's work well with such transparent equipment as they are able to replicate whatever is thrown their way.