Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I like mine best about 2ft from rear wall. Others say more but I have tried it all and this works best for me. 
Having a dedicated listening room I'm not limited with placement and found 6' out from wall the best for me. Obviously every room/system/personal preference will vary. What I've found with the DI's and my previous Enzo's is that they aren't all that fussy about placement but I do much prefer how they sound in a well sound treated room with my listening chair being the only furniture in the room. The soundstage is huge in every direction. They sounded great in my family room two feet from back wall but now they sound even better. I think distance apart and toe in probably affect their sound more so than distance from back wall. 
Hello all,

I think Mac made a very valid statement about the DI's placement.

I think distance apart and toe in probably affect their sound more so than distance from back wall.

Kenny.

Just a quick update for anyone who may be interested. I ordered the Double Impacts exactly two weeks ago today in charcoal gray with the upgrade package, and they shipped yesterday and will arrive on Monday. Needless to say, I am delighted with the turnaround time.

In the next few weeks--once I get 50-100 hours or so on the DI speakers--I will be comparing them with my reference speakers, the justly celebrated Daedalus Ulysses speakers. Should be lots of fun, and I will report back with some impressions when I am able to form some.
Walter,

Congrats on your purchase,that should be a interesting comparison with 2 speakers that are more similar than what I've got and have recently owned in the past 5 yrs.

The Di's only need 30 to 50 hrs on them to loosen up those fabric surrounds,and form the caps on the crossovers and they should be singing nicely.

I hope you like them and all the best too you,

Kenny.