Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
You're speaking about the Electrons is suppose. So far I haven't seen any reviews, professional or otherwise but I would love to hear from anybody who may have heard them. 
No, the Electrons are smaller and lighter than the DIs....but actually $50. more expensive than the latter. The Impacts are listed on the Tekton website and are 'baby"(?) DIs. I'd be interested to hear about the Electrons as well.
Not true. Pricing on the website as follows;
DI: $3000 base, $3300 upgraded
Electron: $2750 base, $3050 upgraded

The drop down on the DI defaults to base price and the electron defaults to upgraded price. The Electrons are indeed smaller and lighter.  I too, am curious about the Electrons and would love to hear them. Is there going to be any presence at Axpona next weekend for Tekton?
There is also an Impact. It uses basically half the drivers as the DI but they are the same size drivers. It's in the website as well. 
Read the review they seem to be incredible.    The only thing I may not be able to deal with is the 4 ohm avg.  resistance and how difficult the load gets even for use with fairly powerful tube amps. I doubt, but wonder if they can do something as an upgrade to help with that?