Non-transferable warranties?

Recently I considered buying a previously owned Schiit dac only to discover (directly from Schiit) that their product warranties are non-transferable. This was surprising and disappointing as the policy compromises resale and resale value.

Is anyone aware of other audio companies whose warranties are non-transferable?

pmboyd
Bryston is not as generous as before.   Orig owner to buyer purchased from an authorized dealer with receipt.
Non transferable warranty somewhat encourages purchase of new gear especially from companies that have some history of needing service on occasion. CJ comes to mind from prior experience. Would never buy a used one(or new) after two horrible experiences. I'm sure there are other companies to NOT buy used. 

To my knowledge Bryston & PS Audio do offer transfers, not aware of any others.
I have purchased a few "gently used" items that are current models, and have made the calculation that the money saved more than offsets the costs of potential service, and so far (knock on wood), that's worked out for me.
I’m sure the practice counts on a certain percentage of original owners selling prior to the end of the warranty. So the effective warranty period to them is something less than the “face value”. It’s a way to entice the original purchase without actually having the risk. The amount they have factored into the price therefore breaks even at some point less than the warranty. 
I’m in the position of having purchased a sub that is only a couple of months old but didn’t work out for the original owners’ room/system. It seems to have an issue with wireless transmission. As the original owner claims it worked fine for them, I’m now stuck with paying for the repair of what is most likely a manufacturing defect. This would have been more tolerable had I received a steep discount, but since the item was mint, and practically brand new, and no longer available, I paid up.

I had hoped the manufacturer might make a goodwill exception, as I like their product ow and had been looking to add another of their models in a swarm arrangement. Rethinking that now.