Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
My Duelund 20ga (un-shielded) is now being terminated by a local tech who is also a manufacturer of boutique electronics. My pair is being terminated with Switch Craft RCA's. If I like this interconnect, I may do the same, but this time shielded. So far I have been very impressed with the Duelund 16ga as speaker cable, but on a second system with a digital source.
grannyring- interesting observation. Sounds as if it's quite neutral, and it's exposing less than perfect recordings for what they are. I listen to my share of not so great recordings, so that may not be a good thing. I also plan to try the 16ga from my Jagusch crossovers to my Altec Valencia's. This will take the place of Belden 9497 for comparison sake.
Thus far I prefer the Western Electric 10 gauge wire over the Duelund 16 ga for speaker wire. The WE is far  more full bodied and easy sounding. The Duelund is just a tad to thin sounding and too alive for my system. This is after 20 hours of burn in on the Duelund however. I just don’t think it will change enough however to compete with what I like about the WE 10 gauge wire.

Now the Duelund 16 ga makes a wonderful IC......very good in this position! 
Interesting on how system synergy is everything. I changed my USB cable from the very good DH Labs Silversonic Mirage to the Curious USB cable. They are both very good USB cables. The Curious is warmer and a tad more rounded and full bodied. The DH Labs has more air and perhaps a tad more detail. 

Bottom line is I now prefer the Duelund 16ga driving my speakers mids and highs. The only thing that changed was the USB cable. It is all about total system synergy. What sounds great or best in one system may not in another no matter how " good" the wire. 
Grannyring , Duelund has the DCA12ga coming out the end of this month...l will be line to get some. Best, mikirob