Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
Thus far I prefer the Western Electric 10 gauge wire over the Duelund 16 ga for speaker wire. The WE is far  more full bodied and easy sounding. The Duelund is just a tad to thin sounding and too alive for my system. This is after 20 hours of burn in on the Duelund however. I just don’t think it will change enough however to compete with what I like about the WE 10 gauge wire.

Now the Duelund 16 ga makes a wonderful IC......very good in this position! 
Interesting on how system synergy is everything. I changed my USB cable from the very good DH Labs Silversonic Mirage to the Curious USB cable. They are both very good USB cables. The Curious is warmer and a tad more rounded and full bodied. The DH Labs has more air and perhaps a tad more detail. 

Bottom line is I now prefer the Duelund 16ga driving my speakers mids and highs. The only thing that changed was the USB cable. It is all about total system synergy. What sounds great or best in one system may not in another no matter how " good" the wire. 
Grannyring , Duelund has the DCA12ga coming out the end of this month...l will be line to get some. Best, mikirob

No waiting, it is available now.
http://www.partsconnexion.com/Duelund-DCA12GA-20awg-Tin-Plated-Stranded-CU-Wire_moreinfo.html
I just cancelled my order this week and will stick with double runs of the WE10ga.
Also have a star-quad run of WE16ga for the HF and WE14ga for the LF, so 13/11 awg aggregate to each speaker.  Those sound pretty darn good too.  Dug up some old literature on the WE wire earlier in the week and doubt it is anything special, just good quality tin-plated, stranded copper wire, with a thin'ish pvc coating under cotton.  I think the attraction must be attributable to the dead soft annealing, absence of too much dielectric, and maybe the stranding and pvc adding a full, dense sound, particularly in the midrange.  I find that after burning them in on my Cable Cooker and having the wire in my system for months, it does pretty much everything I need.  I liked that the bass is solid but not overblown and that I can hear real-sounding high frequencies without heat or tizz, and of course the midrange is the best part.  Even without the Duelund wire for comparison, I have compared it with high quality OCC stranded wire, high quality OCC individually insulated multi-strand solid core wire, and solid core, individually insulated, multi-strand silver wire here but still like the WE wire best for SCs.  It makes great PCs too.
I guess I have reached a point where going after the next best thing usually ends up being different, but not particularly better.  New speaker project is almost to fruition and then gotta be done.