Are you using DH Labs?

I recently proclaimed my love for DH Labs in another thread (https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/dh-labs-silversonic), but wondering who else uses them here on the forum. If you use their cables, which ones do you use? No need to go into detail, just curious which ones people have.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xblisshifi
I use solid core silver available from Parts Connexion.

They sound perfect, but physically brittle. I've had a couple of them break at the connection end in my XLR AND RCA cables.

If I could afford stranded silver I would go that route.

I have used silver plated, stranded copper speaker wires and found they took a long time to break in, and when they did they were no better than stranded copper.

Best,

E
I use Q-10 bi wire speaker cables which work fine with three different amps and two very different speakers.  I also have the Revelation IC's in both rca and xlr which are not currently being used.    
@rhljazz have you considered selling your Revelation RCA? If you would consider, what length is it at and how much would you want?

I have a very similar setup with Q-10 biwire, Revelation IC's and Air Matrix IC's. Very happy with everything I've used from them.