A speaker that looks like a driver or a driver that looks like a speaker?

I want to present to you judgement NoLimits speakers. Waiting for your comments.
http://volya.audio/catalog/Nolimits/

volya
Kijanki, under the "Technical Characteristics" link it indicates overall dimensions of 1200 x 1200 x 700 mm. The 11 inch woofer appears to be the lower of the three small circles near the front center of the speaker. And if you point to the double down arrow to the right of that driver that seems to be confirmed by the text that will appear.

Note also that the weight is indicated as being 380 kg/pair, which is certainly suggestive of its size being far larger than the woofer diameter.

Best regards,
-- Al

Thank you Al. So this huge magnet and membrane on the back is for this 11" opening?
Also, max power rated for this speaker is only 150W.
Kijanki, I’m thinking that what looks like the "spider" of a speaker driver at the front of the large assembly at the rear may signify that there is a large passive radiator somewhere. Perhaps the very large dome shaped surface behind the front surface and the three drivers is a passive radiator. It’s hard to tell, though. Also, the crossover network is presumably within that rear assembly.

Tony (Tls49), LOL! Thanks.

Best regards,
-- Al

Volya, you asked for comments  then called me rude when I expressed my opinion.What's up with that? Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks the speakers are ugly.Are they all rude, too?