A speaker that looks like a driver or a driver that looks like a speaker?

I want to present to you judgement NoLimits speakers. Waiting for your comments.
http://volya.audio/catalog/Nolimits/

volya
Thank you Al. So this huge magnet and membrane on the back is for this 11" opening?
Also, max power rated for this speaker is only 150W.
Kijanki, I’m thinking that what looks like the "spider" of a speaker driver at the front of the large assembly at the rear may signify that there is a large passive radiator somewhere. Perhaps the very large dome shaped surface behind the front surface and the three drivers is a passive radiator. It’s hard to tell, though. Also, the crossover network is presumably within that rear assembly.

Tony (Tls49), LOL! Thanks.

Best regards,
-- Al

Volya, you asked for comments  then called me rude when I expressed my opinion.What's up with that? Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks the speakers are ugly.Are they all rude, too?  
Not only, that this product is plain UGLY, but two other products from this company (Bouquet and Firebird) are much worse. I wouldn’t put any of them in my living room - even if they cost $0.

I also believe that commercial advertising on this forum is forbidden.  This is the first Volya post on this forum, and judging by his name - same as the name of the company - sad attempt to advertise product for free.  
Guys, its not the commercial ad at all! Any opinion is important. If I wanted to advertise the brand I would address some audio magazines. I think if our speakers drew your attention it's still great! Extraodinary design will always be some sort of stumbling block. Regarding their sounding, believe me, it's really great. We really tried to do our best and create something absolutely new!