Streaming Tidal through Bluesound Node 2 vs Oppo 105D

I've been streaming Tidal through my Oppo 105D (with some bugs), but with MQA I'm wondering if the Bluesound Node 2 would sound better.  Has anyone compared the two?
128x128halecory

I've got the Node 2.  It streams Tidal great over WiFi but the DAC in it is not great, which you would expect for $500.  There is a lot of confusion about whether the Node 2's DAC does a complete decoding of MQA. 

I use the Node 2's digital out into my Esoteric K-05 and I still think that a cd played on it sounds better than MQA streamed into it.  Again, that doesn't surprise me for $500.

I own an Oppo 95 and think that my K-05 sounds better than the 95 but I haven't compared it to the Node 2.

Hope this helps.

+1 tomcy6, the Bluesound DAC is okay, but you can output using an optical cable to your preferred DAC for better sound reproduction.
My Schiit Yggy is much better than the Bluesound-though I can't fault it at its' price. I don't own or know of the Oppo so I can't give any help there.
The best part of the Bluesound is being able to wirelessly connect my stereos around the house-Which it does flawlessly.
Since the Yggy is $2300 - it really should sound better.

Comparing it to something in a similar "snack bracket" - I found my Schiit Bifrost, with the 4490 upgrade, was not as good as the Node 2, which provided much better imaging and reproduction of delicate venue acoustics.

I stream music directly from my NAS drive, but I am still to try the various streaming services.

Can’t comment on the Oppo, never owned one - sorry

Regards...
I just got a Schiit Gungnir and was impressed-It certainly beat out my Modi and Bifrost. Unfortunately, I heard an Ayre Codex, and had to have one. It should be here next week. I hope to compare the two.
B