Resale value of new speakers

I had a house fire.  I lost a pair of excellent, Sound Lab speakers.  The insurance company has given me an allotment of 24,000 (replacement value) for another pair of speakers.  Given the fire, and current finances, I need that 24,000, but must first buy a new pair of speakers, and then sell them, to get the cash.  The insurance company will only reimburse what I pay out for a pair of speakers, up to 24,000, not give me the cash directly.  I plan to buy a pair, keep them in their original boxes, and then resell them.  My 2 questions are:
1. Where are the best places to post such an offer?
2. What speakers would you recommend, to purchase, that would bring in close to their original cost on resale?
Thanks!
casselsinthesky
insurance company may not pay if they know he sells the speakers after buying them

State Farm is one of the worst insurance companies - you can check with your state ins. commision for complaint elves, but I'll tell you that usually USAA is best (if you qualify), followed by Amica

no affiliation

also no  ins. co.  is "on your side" - they make money by either not paying the full claim or by not getting gigged by your lawyer or the state regulators
Most insurances now will cut you a check but normally with old 25%
Until uou show them a paid receipt for the itemail. They are getting tough.
I would buy a speaker that is easy to ship and doesn't depreciate and has a mass market appeal.

Theres not many that fulfill that role.

I would suggest BW 800d3.  Leave it in the box.  It'll sell.
I asked the OP if he was in the U.S., he didn't respond. I'll assume he is for my comment. If he has replacement cost coverage for personal property (and most people do), he is paid the actual cash value up front (essentially the used value or RC less depreciation)) . When the policyholder replaces the item, he is paid the difference between the ACV and the actual replacement cost. It's only replacement cost coverage if you replace it, otherwise you just get the ACV. End of story.

Another option is to contact a third party adjuster. This can be a headache BUT, it won't cost you to talk to them. They intercede on your behalf. They also take 35% off the top. That sounds like highway robbery. I used one such company once and I received an additional $5000.00 beyond what my insurance company wanted to settle for. Talking to a lawyer wouldn't be a bad idea either.