Recommendations of good sounding newly pressed LPs

Howdy, everyone!  I'm just getting back into analog (after 20 years) and would like recommendations of good sounding new pressings record labels.  Got a quite good record store near my house with lots of newly pressed vinyl, but I don't know what labels do good sound.  I'd be interested in mostly jazz and classical of all styles.  
tomryan
In addition to the labels listed above, I've found Stockfisch Records to offer very good quality vinyl.

Thanks for the info, Guys.  Looks like I need to spend some time on-line looking for old favorites.  

By the way, has anyone heard any of the Blue Note vinyl reissues by Blue Note & Universalmusiccenters?
Super Analogue LPs!!! I bought a lot while they were in business, as my last Christmas present got a few missing ones at really stupid prices... Tchaikovsky's 5th on DG 13years ago is why I plunged back into vinyl, bought LP first, then Sondek and still trying to find any digital format that beats it!
@bradf Thanks, I just copied your post into Evernote so it's always on my phone. It will cost me $$$. Feel guilty ;-) Cheers,
Spencer