Recommendations of good sounding newly pressed LPs

Howdy, everyone!  I'm just getting back into analog (after 20 years) and would like recommendations of good sounding new pressings record labels.  Got a quite good record store near my house with lots of newly pressed vinyl, but I don't know what labels do good sound.  I'd be interested in mostly jazz and classical of all styles.  
tomryan
Thanks for the info, Guys.  Looks like I need to spend some time on-line looking for old favorites.  

By the way, has anyone heard any of the Blue Note vinyl reissues by Blue Note & Universalmusiccenters?
Super Analogue LPs!!! I bought a lot while they were in business, as my last Christmas present got a few missing ones at really stupid prices... Tchaikovsky's 5th on DG 13years ago is why I plunged back into vinyl, bought LP first, then Sondek and still trying to find any digital format that beats it!
@bradf Thanks, I just copied your post into Evernote so it's always on my phone. It will cost me $$$. Feel guilty ;-) Cheers,
Spencer
Yes, bradf & foldfreak, thanks so much for the comprehensive lists.  I also put them in my phone and will find them most useful at Encore Records in Ann Arbor.