Lumin A-1 or Lumin U1

I was all ready to buy either a Mytek or Sim Audio Dac / Streamer and then I found Lumin.  Can anyone provide me any feedback on the Lumin A1 or U1?  Easy to use?  Any issue?  Complaints?  Musicality?  I am looking for a combination DAC/Streamer.  
willgolf
I love the Lumin app for iPad which I use with microRendu. Intuitive, reliable, no glitches or freezing. Cheers,
Spencer
My Lumin A1 is one of the very best purchasing decisions I've made in the 30+ years in this hobby. In almost two years it's worked flawlessly, and sounds so damn good that I wouldn't dream of replacing it.....which is why I hope like hell that Lumin gets aboard the MQA train sometime in the future.
...i second what soundqcar stated. I have had my A1 for 3 years and it is also one of the best audio aquisitions  i have made in 30 yrs.The Lumin team is always upgrading the current platform to make the experience better. I have heard the Aurender products and they are good but i like the Lumin better. The app is fabulous.
Thanks for the reviews so far.  Another component has come up...Esoteric N05.  Supposedly very similar to Lumin.  There are so many choices out there right now.  

FYI, Esoteric's app to control the player is made for them by Lumin, and works 99% like the Lumin app, so that difference won't come into play with your decision. Cheers,
Spencer