Lumin A-1 or Lumin U1

I was all ready to buy either a Mytek or Sim Audio Dac / Streamer and then I found Lumin.  Can anyone provide me any feedback on the Lumin A1 or U1?  Easy to use?  Any issue?  Complaints?  Musicality?  I am looking for a combination DAC/Streamer.  
willgolf
please give us a ring audio doctor in Jersey city NJ we have a lot of experience with digital.

We sell Cary, Mytek, Lumin, Aurender, NAD, T+A, Naim, and many others.

As per the Lumin it is a fantastic product and is very musical.

It sounds like you have a lot of questions. 
I love the Lumin app for iPad which I use with microRendu. Intuitive, reliable, no glitches or freezing. Cheers,
Spencer
My Lumin A1 is one of the very best purchasing decisions I've made in the 30+ years in this hobby. In almost two years it's worked flawlessly, and sounds so damn good that I wouldn't dream of replacing it.....which is why I hope like hell that Lumin gets aboard the MQA train sometime in the future.
...i second what soundqcar stated. I have had my A1 for 3 years and it is also one of the best audio aquisitions  i have made in 30 yrs.The Lumin team is always upgrading the current platform to make the experience better. I have heard the Aurender products and they are good but i like the Lumin better. The app is fabulous.