Mogami wire quality?

Say compared to Cardas? 
ptss
With you on that czarivey. The score was calculated that way. Any post stating that there was a direct comparison of Mogami to another brand of cable was counted in the first category. Before sbank, the only one that stated that he actually compared Mogami to another brand of cable was hdm.

For the record, both also stated that they preferred the Mogami to the other cable.

Dave

I currently use interconnects made from both the Mogami 2534 and Canare L-4E6S cable.  I am using both in my system and have never got around to making comparisons.  But no complaints and I do prefer them over my Cardas Neutral Reference and Museatex Meitner interconnects.  

I use the Canare 4S11 speaker cable and do like it a lot.  Can only compare it to Belden speaker cable and Goertz Alpha Core MI-2.

Posts with actual comparison of Mogami with other wire: 3 (hdm, sbank. jetter)

All three preferred the Mogami to the more expensive competitor.

Dave
but I can say that balanced Mogami cables are natural, neutral and quiet. Do a great job fighting noise and don't really call attention to themselves. 
I have Mogami older (about 12 years old) balanced cables in my home studio connecting my audio interface and Yamaha monitors. My old, cheap "guitar center house brand" run of the mill cables were a bit noisy. When I switched to the MG, night and day. Really quiet and neutral sounding. After 12 years, not one issue. I believe I am running 6 feet each channel. 

I may try a pair of Mogami RCA interconnects when I get a new component. I am really happy with Blue jeans (Beldon) on my main system. Plus, I am running Canare Star Quad as speaker cables. I'm thinking about trying a pair of ZU Event cables.

akg_ca , if there’s an audible difference, they are increasing wire thickness and/or reducing cable length with each ’upgrade’. Monster cable has done that kind of demo well before nordost or audioquest.

Thanks for the link by the way... it's a good read.