VTL TL7.5 series lll VS VAC Master Line Stage VS AR Ref 6 VS Nagra Classic Preamp

I'm putting up a new thread about some of the best tube preamps out there.
My future system will consist to begin with of a stereo amp or monoblocks, a preamp, a DAC and a separate streamer, later on will come phono stage + turntable.
This system will be driving a pair of Thiel CS 3.7s and a pair of CS 7.2s.
If i don't go the hybrids route with either Ypsilon or Aesthetix i will probably choose d'Agostino amps.
Therefore since i'm using Thiel speakers i would like to have some tubes somewhere in the chain.
With ss amp i would use a tube preamp.
Which of these preamps do you thing will give best results with very good ss amps like the D'agostinos ?
You can suggest other tube preamps if you have other ideas in the same league as these.
Thanks.

128x128thieliste
If you have any interest in the Dartzeel I'd contact Jonathan Tinn at Blue Light Audio about availability of used units. He's the U.S. distributor and a super guy. I wish this preamp was in my budget. 

Build quality of the VAC is superior to the others in terms of materials used and point to point wiring.  You also have inputs and outputs that can be configured either balanced or single ended.

I'm a VAC preamp owner for thirteen years and I have no thoughts of replacing it.

Guys i appreciate your inputs.
rhljazz how would you describe the house sound of the VAC ?
Is it more laid back, refined and warmer than the VTL ?

4425 thanks for you suggestion, i am actually considering the Dartzeel NHB-18NS but i was told that the XLR outputs are not at the same level as the single ended ones.
Since D'agostino amps only have balanced inputs that's something to take in consideration.
If i go to the Munich show this year i will ask Hervé Delétraz about that.
The good thing about the Dart is that you have the phono stage option and not worry about tube maintenance.