Killer Floor Standing Speakers under $4000 for Rock?

polling all ears (subjective I suppose) but would like to hear you people who have heard fairly high end speaker that kick ass in clarity for mostly Rock/ Fusion Jazz at high volumes with killer clean power .

I currently have a :
Marantz PM-11S1 Integrated amp
SVS SB-1000 Sub
NHT 2.3 Towers
Technics SL15

Klipsch/Paradigm/Infinity/B&W/Dynaudio/PSB ???
128x128tommypenngotti
Atmasphere..
i do not nessesarily agree....
first we have the problem of what it was mixed and mastered to sound like....so IF the studio is using NS1000 as the be all end all monitor well...the reults are going to vary...or a big JBL with a 8" or larger paper cone mid with breakup and ringing including sigificant out of phase 2nd order distortion ( that junk also counts as output...er efficiency...but that is a shall we say dirty secret)
My theory and it is shared is the lower distortion pistonic systems are truth tellers and they lay bare the recording and a lot of rock sounds really crappy on them...
hence some of the popularity of old tube stuff with tones of  higher order distortion to add back in..
my vintage system w 1960's Mac stuff sounds fab with rock...
run a modern hyper excellent say 2 L recording thru it and well it sucks..
to the OP just get some big JBL,s
or the best used Wilson you can afford..paper cones and all

I’ve been a mostly "rock" professional musician for nearly 50 years, recording, live stuff, still play a little too loud. I’m also going through a "late stage beatnik" phase of being a jazz freak, listening to lots of it (hooked on piano trios), and mixing some live jazz shows (a rewarding sideline…highly recommended). My hifi rig is tonally substantial enough for the room it occupies with 2 subs and clear mains, and again I utterly agree with Atmasphere regarding the silliness of "rock" or any other style really, being sonically speaker specific. Baloney. I hear jazz things with enough drive to overdrive your drivers and drive you out to the driveway. Vijay Iyer? Julian Lage? John Scofield? Mahler? Also, agreeing with Atmasphere so often should get me a discount on one of his tube amps…I just wonder if they work equally well with Norwegian Death Metal and Mumblecore.
I am 95% progressive rock, prog metal, classic rock and jazz/fusion. Pretty much all vinyl too.....I have a set of Rega RX5 ($2995), 2.5 way that has a very singular sound, drivers work very well together. In metal the drums and bass guitar play such big roles in that big sound. The double kick by Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater, Transatlantic) has never sounded better and defined. And these speakers play very loud and clear....89dB and side firing woofer to help control too much bass.
These are voiced real nice for vocals and acoustic guitar which makes for excellent jazz experience.

I power these with a NAD C356BEE @ 80 wpc, very satisfying.