Sony UHP-1 experience?

Sony has a new Universal Player out and it's getting good reviews.  I have a lot of SACDs and also Blu Ray Audio and some DVD A as well, and I always want to make sure that there are players at reasonable prices.  The Sony also plays High Res pcm and DSD .  On the Video side it doesn't do 4 K and some reviewers think this is fatal flaw but My concern is audio.  The player goes for $350.00 at Best Buy.  Has anyone here heard it?  It seems like it might be a great replacement for the Oppo 105, now discontinued 
mahler123
Just reviewing the Sony UHP-1 and find it also has USB input on the front to make it a DAC for your computer. This is great.
@ptss 

I haven't done a focused comparison of the UHP-H1 and the REI DAC I'm using for the tv. I will say that I do prefer the sound  watching movies with the Sony over streaming and the sound from the REI.

The Sony has a bigger more dynamic sound. I'm not surprised though. I got the REI strictly for the tv since I couldn't use external speakers with my DACs and amplifier since our Panasonic only outputs multi-channel digital signals

I have been perfectly happy with the REI. The audio from the Panasonic now sounds very good with good tonality and frequency response and dialog is great and is easy to follow.

Cheers,

Scott