Any Rotel love around here? Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3

Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3.  

I am going to use these speakers in my family room, my wife really wants me to complete this system soon so we can play christmas music and she can finally watch TV with some good sound. 

I am looking at possibly Rotel power for this. 

Either the integrated solution: 
Rotel RA1592

Or going separates:
Rotel RC1570 or RC1590 preamp
Rotel RB1582mk2 or RB1590 amp. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!
joey_v
newer Krell actually sounds great. some people don't like looks which is fine. A few older models w more classic design out there too. need to audition if possible. I don't think Rotel will be in Krell's or JRDG's league. IMO. Beyond budget but a used Dartzeel integrated would be the holy grail. What about a used Boulder integrated? Many great choices to go with such a fine speaker.

@joey_v 

That's great you have heard the MF 6. With the power that the 6 has I bet you have really good idea of the MF sound.I really enjoyed the 5. I can imagine that the 6 is excellent.

Yeah, you'll have to find a lot of real estate on the floor if that RB1590 won't go into the cabinet. I don't think my wife would be thrilled with that scenario either.😮

The RA-1592 looks to be a great amp. It's based on the 200 watt RB 1582 MKll; I haven't heard it but from what I've been told the RB 1590 really is head and shoulders above it.

Although I believe the RC1590/RB1590 would be outstanding and fits your needs, I'm  going to throw a couple of "wildcards" out there since you're going to use this as an a/v set-up; the Peachtree Nova300 and the Arcam SR250. Two amps that seem to have a lot of potential for a multi-use situation.

Cheers,

Scott
I too had the pleasure to heat up a rb -1090 into my cerwin vega D-9's was a amazing combo!!!!  Bass, treble, maids, everything just was perfect, then I had my inrush limiter blow out in a nice blue/white flash followed by some white smoke, it still worked, but I could not turn it back on once off. Used it about 3 years. Loved it!

i would think any good high power rotel  would be great,  I loved mine, and I miss her. 
Left out the Levinson 585. Another excellent integrated that fits the quality of your speakers. Heck ARC and CJ make integrateds. Just can't imagine Rotel with the SF you've bought.