Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Post removed 
@jaaptina I would suggest investing in a good power cord for the INT as I have tried a variety of cords on it, and it really scales up in performance when paired with the right one. The sweetcord is good, but IMO there are other cords out there that offer better sound. Think of it this way. You’re supplying power to a dac+pre+power, essentially 3 components. Take the money you would have spent for 3 cords and use that budget for a good one :)

Cords that I have tried the INT with include:
Cabledyne Reference, VDH Mainsserver, Acrolink 6n 4030ii, Ansuz Mainz X and Ceramic series, Triode Wire Labs 7+, 10+ and Gold Statement, Zonotone flagship, Job Sweetcord and Telos Branda Signature.
Thanks for your response. I'll look them up.

Got a DIY Teflon tubed twisted powercord from a friend. Is does have a positive effect. 

Next comes a LPS-1 power supply for microRendu. 
Can anyone plz compare Hegel h80 with Job integrated coz they have similar price n functions. I believe both are great products n I'm looking for an integrated amp at this price point. Btw my speakers are Usher mini-x, tyvm

And its not possible to have a audition on the Job int..
therefore have to hear from u guys, thx