Speakers for 15K - Discounts

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting Bowers and Wilkins 802 D3 speakers. I got all my gears from Dealers and never got any discounts. This is going to be by far the biggest purchase I'm going to make on speakers and I want to find out, if it is okay to ask for a discount to the dealer? I live in AZ.Also any suggestion with respect to the dealer will be much appreciated.

Ravi
karurravi
Forget spending $15k on this.  Build the Linkwitz LX521 system for 1/3rd the price, get a loudspeaker at least as good and likely better, and being this is a DIY project, you'll have much, MUCH more enjoyment from your system.  Spend your $10k savings elsewhere.

Or... you can just go buy your loudspeakers the same way you buy furniture.
If you DO go with the LX521, you'll need that $10K you saved; a pair of them requires six channels of amplification! A better option is to get a pair of GR Research OB/Dipole Subwoofers (it and the woofer section of the Linkwitz are similar in both being OB/Dipole, but the GR includes the Rythmik Direct Servo-Feedback system, which produces far better bass than the woofers in the LX521), paired with Magneplanar 3.7i or Eminent Technology LFT-8b loudspeakers (or any other planar speaker of your choosing, whether Magnetic-Planar, Electrostatic, or Ribbon), requiring only a single stereo amp (the woofers are self-powered).