Which Referance 3A Dulcets Be / MM Decapo Be or Episode Be

Hi

looking for a new pair of speakers liking Referance 3A and there design on paper, no cross over in the mid range, 91 DB more options a far as amps never owned tube currenty own Sander amp, my room is 13.800L X 12.800W X 8.00H (feet) so I would class small to med? Back of the room is angled so it not retangle as such and bulk head around ceiling edge.I have read reviews I have looked up on you tube, suprise me how many people have the MM Decapo BE close the re wall in there set up and the look big, I could come out about 3 feet to the face the speaker, I have a option of getting a pair Episode BE would they be to big in room? What other option do I have with in the Referance A or aother brands that would suit my cureent room lay out?

Thanks Kel

kelvinr2004
The de Capos are a great speaker  i have the I series

clean, detailed, running them with a 4 wpc tube amp and plenty power

Hi Grinnell

So for my size room what would work the De Capos i or the Episode Be? what the make of your amp and how loud do you play?

Thanks Kel

I would think the Episodes would be a bit too large for your space. I've heard them before in a similar space and the question then might be,  "Do the Decapos or Dulcets offer satisfactory performance including bass in this size room?" My answer is a solid YES! based on my familiarity with the three, though the Episodes were older models with the murata supertweeter, not the BE.

I currently have a pair of Decapo BE,  in an 18X20 X10 space adjoining an 8X12X10 space and they are quite satisfactory using a 90 watt tube amplifier. These speakers are also superb in nearfield listening. I also have a friend with the Taksims. These are all superb speakers, very natural presentation and easy to drive. Hard to go wrong. Good luck!