Which Referance 3A Dulcets Be / MM Decapo Be or Episode Be

Hi

looking for a new pair of speakers liking Referance 3A and there design on paper, no cross over in the mid range, 91 DB more options a far as amps never owned tube currenty own Sander amp, my room is 13.800L X 12.800W X 8.00H (feet) so I would class small to med? Back of the room is angled so it not retangle as such and bulk head around ceiling edge.I have read reviews I have looked up on you tube, suprise me how many people have the MM Decapo BE close the re wall in there set up and the look big, I could come out about 3 feet to the face the speaker, I have a option of getting a pair Episode BE would they be to big in room? What other option do I have with in the Referance A or aother brands that would suit my cureent room lay out?

Thanks Kel

kelvinr2004

Showing 5 responses by kelvinr2004

Hi Grinnell

So for my size room what would work the De Capos i or the Episode Be? what the make of your amp and how loud do you play?

Thanks Kel

Thanks tubegroover
Thought that might of been the case with regards to Episodes been to big for the space, for got to mention Iam running a rel sub currently works really with current set up ,so it will come down to Dulcets or  Decapos.

ok next question what the best sort of amp to drive them with? Would first watt be a good match? or tubes? What brands should I be looking out for, as I have never own tubes.

Thanks kel

Thanks Charlie

Good to know that Pass Labs suits I was thinking of a first watt amp, tubes would do my head in, I have narrowed it down to the Cappo and a pair of Usher total opposite I know.