Speakers for 15K - Discounts

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting Bowers and Wilkins 802 D3 speakers. I got all my gears from Dealers and never got any discounts. This is going to be by far the biggest purchase I'm going to make on speakers and I want to find out, if it is okay to ask for a discount to the dealer? I live in AZ.Also any suggestion with respect to the dealer will be much appreciated.

Ravi
karurravi
Dealers get big profits from new speakers. It's a niche hobby. Not many people even dream of dropping over a grand on some speakers. It's more like a car purchase. You can absolutely deal with them and shop around as well. 
Some companies discourage their dealers from discounting their products. One way around that is for the dealer to give an inflated trade-in value for the customer's old piece(s). When I went from McIntosh to ARC (one such company), that's what my dealer did.
You just need to talk to the dealer and ask. Some will discount and some will not. Sometimes your discount can come from a higher than market trade in on you old speakers, or a discount on accessories, so the dealer can maintain their retail price on the item they are selling and make the manufacturer happy. Buying a demo item can also result in some savings.
"I got all my gears from Dealers and never got any discounts."

Sorry to hear that  karurravi. Paying retail for anything is just plain silly. Just like buying anything,most dealers of big ticket items expect to negotiate a sale [homes,cars, expensive audio...etc.]  Me,I never pay retail unless there is no other alternative,which is rare for me.
It never hurts to ask. If they refuse... move on to the next guy. Remember,it's your money.