Upgrade my DAC or buy more weed?

So I was just listening to Bad Company (Live) "No Smoke Without a Fire" at near deafening levels (about 94db at my seat), the REL G1 was pumping away... it sounded like I was actually at the effing concert... and I am POSITIVE my neighbor was hearing what was going on as well... and I was wondering if I really should be thinking about upgrading to a better DAC or if those funds might be better invested on more weed? 

It seems like more and more lately, that when I am baked on a heavy Indica like Bubba Kush, Blackwater or AK-47, that I seem to "get" the music more and enjoy the listening session more.  Also, it seems that I become more open to different types of music as well.  Likely the same with musicians and song writers... they probably create some of their best work when they are high.

Just wondering I guess about dumping more money into system upgrades or just leave it as is and keep on smokin' ?
128x128audiofreak32
Well does not matter what DAC you have, once your high everything sounds good enough.
I haven’t smoked in many years (makes me paranoid), but I knew someone who worked at a dispensary in ’07. One of the shop’s suppliers also had private, individual clients, to whom he would make home deliveries. One such client was a very well-known singer/songwriter/"song & dance man" (as he once called himself in an interview) who lives in Malibu, California, whose preferred strain in ’07 was Goofy Grape.
Rumor Control - there is no nicotine in cannabis.  I'm 62 and retired with a medical cannabis card.  In that light it is a wonderful drug.  It cures many symptoms of old age including but not limited to insomnia, libido and, of course, it definitely kicks the stereo up an entire magnitude (X10).  Paranoia can be a factor.  Keep the dose low and the nervousness subsides in about ten minutes.  Then enjoy!  Warning: cannabis is a drug that can become a mental addiction and complicate your life.  It's not for everyone.  Overuse or illegal use is not recommended.  

Hey, long story short, even in illegal states, when laws don’t get along with common sense, common sense will always dominate no matter how tough the laws are. Even despite khalifat sheria or tough death penalties of Indonesia -- won’t help won’t stop. Been to Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon and Cannabis stuff is accessible there to use mostly as hashish so it’s easier portable and has less smell.

I’ve got chronic insomnia (been through sleeping only 25 hrs per MONTH) and nasty and unproductive mood swings connected to that. I was once advised to go to doctor who more than half-hour explained to me why I should get Celexa and Xanax prescribed over a decade ago and how it works on human nerve system. I’ve got his point, politely shut his mouth and chosen to stick to the common sense. I get sleep well -- I will get rid of depression and will be productive and fruitful every day of my life. One or two drags daily keeps me normal -- no need for anti-depressants.
If anyone would call it ’addiction’ or ’system’ -- they’re just words and words don’t count. End result is what counts words and symbols for those who believe laws are right and common sense is not.

PS. I wish my president was similar to Justin Trudau. I wish people don't vote for Trump because they don't want Hillary or visa versa and use their OWN brain and COMMON SENSE.
Real classy post, Audiofreak. Please continue submitting your substantive ideas and questions.