***Advice Needed***Choosing Between Mini & Midi Monitors

Downsized/up grade amp ordered I need to make a decision & order speakers.Current room size is roughly 12’x14’x8’ but that will probably get even smaller next year so this IS a factor in my decision.
Amp will be 25wpc.tube & music styles include classic rock,acoustic/electric blues,reggae,smooth jazz,baroque & chamber at low to moderate levels with an occasional cobweb clearing session now & then...Room is treated & really lets speakers do their thing without much interaction..
Current speakers are Dali Zensor 1’s & I REALLY love the physical size but they could use a touch deeper bass & better resolution.I don’t want to add a sub because this system needs to play as big as possible but have a SMALL form factor.With the current room my choice of speakers has come down to either the Focal Aria 906 or something from the Dynaudio Focus/Excite lines(160’s,140’s or X16/14),all of which I consider Midi Monitors as they are fairly large for stand mounted speakers.Choosing any of these speakers will no doubt give me a wonderfully balanced sound with bass that should be just right in my current room.The problem in my mind is if the room size does shrink next year they will be hard to keep balanced in the bass & I’ll be stuck trying to sell & replace them,not to mention they would be moving to a desktop/dresser top environment were their physical size would not work.
The other option is a mini size monitor like the PMC DB1i/DB1Gold or smaller Dynaudio Focus/Excite like the 110’s or X12’s.These speakers all have a reputation for playing bigger than they are but that is in small rooms & I worry they might sound lite in the bass(as the Zensor 1’s do) in the current room.
So what to do?Get the midi size monitors,have killer sound for a year or so & then deal with downsizing AGAIN(which I REALLY would like to avoid) or go with a true mini monitor & live with less bass impact  in the current room but easily transition to a smaller space were they would be juuusssttt right?
freediver
I would second the Decapos, easy load for a 25 watt tube amp in your room and when properly set up will do music and particularly bass bigger than their size, 8" woofer/mid driver vs 6" and smaller on comparable speakers with excellent control. No crossover other than a quality high pass cap to the tweeter. The newer model has the BE tweeter which I personally feel is a HUGE improvement over the previous model, others disagree. Check the website and read the reviews on this speaker to get an idea. There is general agreement on what this speaker does well. It is a classic design refined over almost 30 years.

In any case this is my favorite standmount monitor speaker at anywhere close to it’s price point, particularly with your criteria. You didn't give a price point so that would certainly help in recommending speakers to fit your needs. Good Luck!
Pro JBL 44xx or 43xx series have very high efficiency. I tried those with Scott Stereomaster 222 tube amp and they could scream LOUD.
Dynaudios do like power in general but the x14 are a much easier load than the 12s and Focus. X14 may work with 25 wpc and they sound great. 
I came to the same conclusion robr45,as a matter of fact I ordered Rosewood X14’s yesterday!In my current room with my normal listening levels the 25wpc.should be plenty of power,bass should hit 42 hz solidly,they will easily integrate into a smaller room should that happen & the sound should be amazing!
Having heard the X12s and thought them to be great driven by a 130wpc SImaudio integrated. I read that the X14s are somewhat better (and as robr mentioned easier to drive). I would have suggested them right away based on sonics however was not sure how they would respond to 25wpc tube amp. Please let us know your impressions.