Clear Day vs. Triode Wire Labs speaker cables

I've heard great things about both Clear Day Double Shotgun and Triode Wire Labs speaker cables.  Does anyone have any experience comparing the two?  Thanks.
respected_ent
Nutty,
Your experience mirrors mine. Somehow I feel ClearDay passes more music through. So I guess it means they pass more current? Whatever it is, they work like charm in my system. I had apprehensions that they would sound bright in my system, being all solid state. On the contrary I find them pretty neutral.
I don't have any experience with Clear Day...but have heard excellent positive reviews. But I do have TWL Speaker cables and they are excellent. I also have TWL power cords and they are also excellent!
Respected

Just order both TWL and Clear Day cables and explain to Paul and Pete that you intend to compare the two and will return the cable that doesnt mesh with the rest of your system. I'm positive neither would have a problem with that.

The only way to find out is for yourself. Like they say, opinions are like a-holes. lol
Thank you all for your feedback.  I should be able to compare the two in a couple weeks.  I will definitely share my findings later.