Clear Day vs. Triode Wire Labs speaker cables

I've heard great things about both Clear Day Double Shotgun and Triode Wire Labs speaker cables.  Does anyone have any experience comparing the two?  Thanks.
respected_ent
FWIW, I received a set of loaner Clear Day Double Shotgun's and two wire Jumpers from Paul yesterday. I have about 10 hours of listening on them now. I had two full runs of Audioquest Gibralter w/dbs as a true biwire set up. 

So far the Clear Day'are not disappointing! I wanted three wire jumpers, but the twin lead was all he had available for loan. The first thing I noticed on The Eagles Hell Freezes Over CD is the audience sounds more lifelike than with the AQ. Next, the hi-hat was crisper and the snare drum is a bit hotter. Nice. Joe Walsh and Timothy B Schmit's silibant's are right on point.

On Ann Bisson, I live in the Treetops, her vocals are amazing with the dead quiet balanced Ayre CX7emp, Classe'CP-60 with the outboard power supply and the Dual mono Levinson.

On Incubus, Morning View,,,,this CD has bass in spades! Very nimble, fast very tight with the Totem Hawks with their amazing long throw woofer. Better control and weight over the AQ Gibralter. No bloat or overhang. The disc also has a DJ that provides tons of additional sound effects. They are all heard through the Clear Day Cables. Hand claps sound more natural also. 

So far the Clear Day Cables appear to perform very well, at least in my system, room etc.

N
Nutty,
Your experience mirrors mine. Somehow I feel ClearDay passes more music through. So I guess it means they pass more current? Whatever it is, they work like charm in my system. I had apprehensions that they would sound bright in my system, being all solid state. On the contrary I find them pretty neutral.
I don't have any experience with Clear Day...but have heard excellent positive reviews. But I do have TWL Speaker cables and they are excellent. I also have TWL power cords and they are also excellent!
Respected

Just order both TWL and Clear Day cables and explain to Paul and Pete that you intend to compare the two and will return the cable that doesnt mesh with the rest of your system. I'm positive neither would have a problem with that.

The only way to find out is for yourself. Like they say, opinions are like a-holes. lol