Clear Day vs. Triode Wire Labs speaker cables

I've heard great things about both Clear Day Double Shotgun and Triode Wire Labs speaker cables.  Does anyone have any experience comparing the two?  Thanks.
respected_ent
I second the Clear Day cables recommendation. Amazing cables for the money. No experience with Triode Wire Labs. Best thing to do is ask for home demo and compare the cables. The only thing you might have to pay is the return postage, which should be less than $10. Nothing to loose. Good luck.
I recently replaced Kimber 8tc cables with Clear Day double shotguns. Over time I've changed out amps, pre amps, sources, DACs and nothing improved my system more than the Clear Day speaker cables. I recommend giving them a try. 
Fortunately you are dealing with the two of the best people in the cable industry with Pete at TWL and Paul at Clear Day.

I had  both in my house at the same time to audition and ultimately decided on the TWL. I found the TWL had better balance up and down the frequency range. It was fuller and harmonically richer. The Clear Day a bit thinner sounding IMHO.

Paul was a true gentleman when I asked to return his cable. 

Both TWL and Clear Day came with home trials. Order both and decide! Neither Paul or Peter will have any issues in refunding your money. Really a couple of true gentlemen in the industry.
Can't speak for TWL but I have a complete set up of Clear Day; double shotguns, jumpers, single and balanced cables. Great cables for the money. I would not call them thin at all and they sound very good on my large Pass amp on Aerial Acoustic speakers. What I did discover after moving to another more expensive cable was the Clear Day don't have as much air and stage compared to some other more expensive cables. I still have all my Clear Days and I plan on using them in another system. No desire to sell them. Very good cables that reach well beyond their price point. Sounds like TWL is just as good to deal with so try them both out. Paul is a great guy to work with.
FWIW, I received a set of loaner Clear Day Double Shotgun's and two wire Jumpers from Paul yesterday. I have about 10 hours of listening on them now. I had two full runs of Audioquest Gibralter w/dbs as a true biwire set up. 

So far the Clear Day'are not disappointing! I wanted three wire jumpers, but the twin lead was all he had available for loan. The first thing I noticed on The Eagles Hell Freezes Over CD is the audience sounds more lifelike than with the AQ. Next, the hi-hat was crisper and the snare drum is a bit hotter. Nice. Joe Walsh and Timothy B Schmit's silibant's are right on point.

On Ann Bisson, I live in the Treetops, her vocals are amazing with the dead quiet balanced Ayre CX7emp, Classe'CP-60 with the outboard power supply and the Dual mono Levinson.

On Incubus, Morning View,,,,this CD has bass in spades! Very nimble, fast very tight with the Totem Hawks with their amazing long throw woofer. Better control and weight over the AQ Gibralter. No bloat or overhang. The disc also has a DJ that provides tons of additional sound effects. They are all heard through the Clear Day Cables. Hand claps sound more natural also. 

So far the Clear Day Cables appear to perform very well, at least in my system, room etc.

N