Clear Day vs. Triode Wire Labs speaker cables

I've heard great things about both Clear Day Double Shotgun and Triode Wire Labs speaker cables.  Does anyone have any experience comparing the two?  Thanks.
respected_ent
I just replaced most of my system cables with Clear Day.... the stuff is amazing.  The cables they replaced cost on the order of 8-10X the cost of the Clear Day.  I have not heard Triode Wire Labs though.
I second the Clear Day cables recommendation. Amazing cables for the money. No experience with Triode Wire Labs. Best thing to do is ask for home demo and compare the cables. The only thing you might have to pay is the return postage, which should be less than $10. Nothing to loose. Good luck.
I recently replaced Kimber 8tc cables with Clear Day double shotguns. Over time I've changed out amps, pre amps, sources, DACs and nothing improved my system more than the Clear Day speaker cables. I recommend giving them a try. 
Fortunately you are dealing with the two of the best people in the cable industry with Pete at TWL and Paul at Clear Day.

I had  both in my house at the same time to audition and ultimately decided on the TWL. I found the TWL had better balance up and down the frequency range. It was fuller and harmonically richer. The Clear Day a bit thinner sounding IMHO.

Paul was a true gentleman when I asked to return his cable. 

Both TWL and Clear Day came with home trials. Order both and decide! Neither Paul or Peter will have any issues in refunding your money. Really a couple of true gentlemen in the industry.
Can't speak for TWL but I have a complete set up of Clear Day; double shotguns, jumpers, single and balanced cables. Great cables for the money. I would not call them thin at all and they sound very good on my large Pass amp on Aerial Acoustic speakers. What I did discover after moving to another more expensive cable was the Clear Day don't have as much air and stage compared to some other more expensive cables. I still have all my Clear Days and I plan on using them in another system. No desire to sell them. Very good cables that reach well beyond their price point. Sounds like TWL is just as good to deal with so try them both out. Paul is a great guy to work with.